Saturday 7 August 2010

I heart Bob and Jillian

So I recently discovered The Biggest Loser. Now considering they are RE showing season 8 of the US version and there have been several UK and Australian versions, I've been missing out on this for a VERY long time.

Now I've discovered it though, I simply can not get enough and will even admit to having a slight crush on both Bob and Jillian - but seriously, who hasn't??

I am loving the transformation of the contestants (and I'm talking about ALL the contestants as I'm currently watching three different seasons of the US version and one of the UK version)

Since damaging a ligament in my knee about 12 weeks ago, I haven't been to the gym. It's the kind of thing where you miss it for the first week of so but then it's easy not to go. My knee is still twinging and I know it isn't 100% but today, I went to the gym. I just did some walking and went on the cross trainer, but I really enjoyed it. I was going to stop at one point on the cross trainer and had 2 1/2 minutes to my goal time. I thought to myself "what would Bob and Jillian say?" and that carried me through!

So...long may it continue! (although I think the knee may pay for it in the morning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment