Wednesday 19 August 2009

Another day

spent not doing very much at all :-)

We walked the dog first thing, before it got too hot, then we trundled off to Bluewater. Cara was treated to the new Peppa Pig phonics toy to try and help her learn her alphabet and I treated myself to far too much lovely stationary in Paperchase. We then headed to Nanny and Grandad's house where we chilled out for a while before going swimming.

"Do ring a ring a roses" Cara told me, so I did - throwing her up in the air and catching her at the end. "Do it to Nanny" she told me. I passed on that one!

When we got home we spent a bit of time in the garden before walking to the park. Little Miss Lazy Bones wanted to get the bus home (two stops!) - I must say though, I didn't argue!

She played out the front for a bit and then bedtime. Bliss.

A-Level results day tomorrow. I must admit to being both a little excited as well as nervous. I shall be in school, so will get to see how they all have done.

Oh - and the car should be ready some time next week. Happy days all round :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day.

    I asked my son today when he was going to get his A level results but he decided to spend the day with his girlfriend instead! He has another year of 6th form so decided to get them when he goes back to school in a couple of weeks! He's so laid back. Drives me crazy sometimes! :o)

    ReplyDelete