Saturday 25 July 2009

Day 3 - Saturday 25th July 2009



We decided to have a 'moochy' day about the house today. It started at 10.30am when we all took the dog for a walk. We dropped him home an hour later and set out again to go to town for a few bits. We got home nearly 3 hours later! I'm just glad I had my fit-flops on, so if I don't have fantastically toned legs when I wake up tomorrow, I want to know why!

When we got home, H supervised Cara playing out the front, which is her new favourite thing to do. We have a large grass area at the front of our house where all the kids play. Her new best friend - Poppy - lives 5 houses away and they seem to love each other. Poppy is a few months younger and they spend their time between our house and her house. She's even been invited to dinner there tomorrow. "I'll look after her" Poppy told me. She is such a sweetie! Anyway...while H was supervising, I was domestic goddess'ing. I made Shepherd's Pie for dinner and this banana bread. Both were lovely.

Cara managed a little Shepherd's Pie before wanting to go back out and play. In total, she was out for 4 hours! She almost collapsed into bed she was so worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment