Thursday 14 May 2009

Justice: served

Jury Service is over.

Thank goodness. I fully understand the necessity of it and to start with, I did find it very interesting, but for these past few days, I have been going out of my mind. Part of the reason is that I just wanted to be back at work - we got the message last Friday that Ofsted were coming Wednesday and Thursday of this week and although in some ways it was nice not to be there for that, in so many other ways, I did want to be there - if nothing else, just to support my colleagues. Anyway, it's over now and I still haven't heard how it went. I think speculation was that it was going to be 'satisfactory' rather than 'good'. Oh well.

Anyway...on to happier things.









I have signed up for Sew, Mama Sew's May Giveaway Day. They hosted one back in December and by the sounds of it, it was great. If you want to join in, sign up ends on May 25th and you need to post your giveaway by May 27th. I have an idea about what I'll be giving away, but check back here to join in on the 27th!

Mary over at Still Waters commented on my post earlier in the week that no-one has yet signed up for her Pay it Forward. Go on - head on over there and join in the fun (although that said, I still have one space in my own PIF!) She posted about a fantastic bag that she made, so who knows what she'll send you in the PIF, but if the bag is anything to go by, it will be something great!

Lastly, we received the names of our swap partners in the Kids Mail Swap and we are so excited about putting our letters and things together. We have 4 in Australia and 1 in America, so how cool will that be to receive post from so far away! (I just hope the children like what we decide to send - I always get so nervous about these things!)

No comments:

Post a Comment