Saturday 30 May 2009

A finished project

Cara and I haven't had the best of days. She has almost perfected her 'threenager' strops but she continues to work hard on them and the attitude at times is beyond belief. If I hear the word 'now' pass her lips one more time.....

Anyway, I cunningly planned that we would take the dog out for his walk at about 4pm. Fifteen minutes into the walk she fell asleep. Yay! I transferred her to bed when we got in and got on with some sewing. Bliss.

I have been wanting to make her some personalised bunting for a long time now and tonight I finally turned my hand to it.


I'm on a real fabric 'recycle' kick at the moment - the pink gingham here was once a pair of curtains (I really should have ironed it before putting it up, but I was far too impatient!)

Here is the little minx herself.

We went to Farming World on Thursday and it appears to have become a tradition that I take a photo of her on the little boat thing they have there.

Photo 1 was taken on September 2nd 2007 (aged 1 year and 7 months)
Photo 2 was taken on March 2nd 2008 (aged 2 years and 1 month)
Photo 3 was taken on May 28th 2009 (aged 3 years and 4 months)

1 comment:

  1. She is darling! I remember when my niece was little - she was great a two, a terror at three! Now she is a lovely 15 yr old (for the moment)

    ReplyDelete