Monday 2 March 2009

Rough night

I currently have sinusitis. I woke up Thursday morning with the worst headache (just in time for Year 9 options evening!) and I finally put two and two together Saturday morning. A trip to the doctor's confirmed it. Anyway - in my infinite wisdom, I took two Sudafed before I went to bed last night. It was only as I was laying there, my mind racing ten miles to the dozen, that I realised they contain caffeine. Two hours later, I finally fell asleep.

1.15am, Cara (who has taken to sleeping in with us) wakes up crying. I first thought she was having a nightmare, so tried to wake her. Seconds later, she was sick. Everywhere. A change of bed clothes and pyjamas later, we were all settling back down to sleep, when she was sick again. We all went back to sleep only for H's alarm clock to go off at 4.30am. Arrrgggghhh!

I picked Cara up from my parents' house this afternoon and she is as right as rain. She then fell asleep in the car. I'm going to use the time to get some marking done. Although, I've left my favourite 'marking pen' at work. Maybe it's fate trying to tell me something!

No comments:

Post a Comment