Sunday 15 March 2009

Lambs, lambs and more lambs

We have had a truly lovely day today.

For the past two weeks, we have been planning to go to Hadlow College today for their Lambing Weekend. This morning, the weather was glorious and we couldn't have asked for it to be better.

Cara got the opportunity to hold one of the lambs and have her photo taken (it isn't the best of quality as this is a photo of the photo)









After that, she went
on a little carousel...








...and then we queued
for a tractor ride (not
the best photo of me,
but I don't have that
many of the two of us
together, so I figure,
here is a good place to
start!)

When we left the college, we called into a lovely little pub where they had a children's play area. I think both H and I could have sat there all day while Cara played, it was so relaxing (although H was a little disappointed that they had stopped serving food!). When we left, Cara told us, "but I don't want to go. It's so pretty. I really like it". I think a trip back there will be on the cards for one day soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment